HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIECE LOOKING IT'S BEST
- Keep it dry — Avoid wearing it while exercising, sweating, bathing, or swimming. To help retard tarnishing the sterling silver jewelry, regularly polish it using a silver cleaning cloth, then place it inside a cloth bag and seal it.
- Safely store your jewelry — We provide individual cloth bags for customers. Please store your piece inside the cloth bag when you are not wearing it, which will help prevent tarnishing and scratching from other pieces.
- Keep it away from chemicals — Exposure to chemicals can damage or discolor silver and some gems. Even everyday substances like shower gel, perfume, lotion, or other cosmetics can contain chemicals that will permanently damage your jewelry.
HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR GOLD-PLATED JEWELRY
Practicing proper care is key to extending the life of your gold-plated jewelry. To make the gold layer last longer, you can:
- Keep your jewelry in a closed, dark place like in a soft pouch or box. Make sure to keep all your gold-plated jewelry pieces separate from each other to prevent rubbing, which can lead to flaking.
- Take off your jewelry while sleeping.
- Wash your hands before putting on or taking off your jewelry to ensure they’re free of dirt, makeup, and lotion.
- Wipe or clean your jewelry pieces with a mild liquid soap or cleaning solution frequently to clean them of dirt, skin oils, or other pollutants.